Farm – General + Eggs
Bishop Farms is dedicated to Jeffersonian Farming practices and Permaculture. Farm tour options include educational field days to promote farming diversification and sustainable practices.
- What we produce: Seasonal herbs, vegetables, lamb, pork, honey, seed
- Where is it available: CSA, Farmers Market, and on-farm by appointment
Michael and Onda Hueners
12555 SW Highway 126., POWELL BUTTE | 541-610-4339
Seasonal vegetable, herbs and plants. Free range eggs. Orders being taken for grass fed beef,pork and goat. Farm available for your special events by appointment.
- What we produce: Vegetables, Eggs, Beef, Pork, Goat, Herbs, Flowers, Plants, Goat soap and Recycled feed bags
- Where is it available: on-farm or at Central Oregon Locavore
Healthy, low-fat, yearling ostrich meat
- What we produce: ostrich meat
- Where its available: check out their website
Seasonally available CSA from Jun 1oth – Sep 27th. We provide a CSA to you, which are gorwn on small plots throughout Central Oregon. CSA membership and pay-what-you-can produce baskets. Pick-up and delivery available throughout Central Oregon.
- What we produce: CSA with fruits and veggies
- Where you can find us: CSA online at website, farmer’s market and on-farm
15385 SW Bozarth Ave, POWELL BUTTE | 541-815-2025
- What we produce: Organically grown vegetables and flowers
- Where its available: Central Oregon Locavore
Seasonal produce, grass finished beef, natural fresh pork, raw honey and free range eggs, yeehaw! Our pumpkin patch is open in October with seasonal ranch activities throughout the year including Family Fun Days, a hay maze, petting zoo and pony ride.
- What we produce: Seasonal produce, grass finished beef, natural fresh pork, free range eggs.
- Where its available: Daily on-ranch activities and sales 9a-4p (call for availability), at Farmers Market and retail locations.
Open 7 days a week, 10-5p
19879 8th St. TUMALO | 541-728-0088
Garden Center and a Year-round Farmers Marketplace; Featuring, Locally grown vegetables, meats, cheeses, eggs, honey & more. Bee keeping supplies, Veggie Starter blocks, Herb planters and Hanging baskets. Our Radiant Floor greenhouses grow Vegetables longer into the season serving top Restaurants locally. The Nursery offers Central Oregon ready Trees, Shrubs & Perennials that meet the demands of our High Desert Climate. Look for the Big yellow Sunflower in Tumalo; Awarded as one of the “Top 100 Revolutionary” Garden Centers in the US.
- What we produce: vegetables, herbs and plants
- Where its available: at our store
The Family Farm
4770 SW Jericho Ln., CULVER | 541-546-6249
Open Mon-Sat, 10a-5p. Call for more information
Family run sustainable farm. Heirloom veggies and fruits. Pastured beef, lamb, goat, rabbit and eggs grown naturally like God intended.
- What we produce: Vegetables, Eggs, Beef, Lamb, Rabbit, Goat, Herbs and Honey
- Where its available: CSA, Farmers Market, On-farm, and U-pick
The Fresh Start Farm
Kathi Miller, ALFALFA
Farm visits Tue – Sat; call first.
We offer closed herd and heritage breeds and go beyond organic and humane standards. Grass-fed and finished beef as well as Berkshire pork by quarter, halves and whole. Truly free range poultry and eggs.
- What we produce: beef, pork, poultry and eggs
- Where its available: on-farm and through a CSA
Marsh Rd., TUMALO
Visit farm by appointment
We offer CSA’s of seasonal produce, eggs, pasture raised lamb and classes on gardening, nutrition, cooking and canning.
- What we produce: seasonal produce, eggs and lamb
- Where its available: on-farm
Sustainable, organic, holistic and biodynamic growing practices.
- What we produce: veggies, eggs, meat/poultry, and value-added products
- Where its available: Farmer’s Market, on-farm and at Paradise Produce Stand, Whole Foods, and Bend’s best restaurants.
63287 Morningstar Ct., BEND | 541-408-4558
Call for appt. or for more information
- What we produce: Western and Chinese medicinal plants, seeds, bulk herbs and herbal products
- Where its available: Classes on plant medicine offered through COCC Community Learning
We offer heirloom vegetables through our CSA program and local markets. In addition we raise free range pastured broiler chickens and Thanksgiving turkeys, grass fed beef, and chicken and duck eggs. All are grown and raised under biodynamic, organic, and permaculture principals.
- What we produce: Vegetables, Eggs, Beef, Rabbit, Turkey, Duck, Chicken, Raw Milk, Herbs and Plants
- Where its available: CSA’s, Farm Open for direct sales on Tuesdays from 3 to 7 PM; and at the Farmers Market
20175 Marsh Rd., TUMALO| 541-389-9808
- What we produce: Seasonal produce, eggs, beef and lamb
- Where its available: On-farm by apt. We offer Harvest of Hope CSA with seasonal produce, eggs, pasture raised lamb and
- Classes: gardening, nutrition, cooking and canning
Maragas Winery and Vineyard
21 acres of grapes, four acres of rotating organic and sustainable veggies, herbs and eggs. Winery tastings and sales available on the farm
- What we produce: grapes, and 4 rotating acres of organic sustainable veggies, herbs and eggs.
- Where it’s available: Daily (11a-5p) On Farm winery tastings, sales, cheeses; Farmers Market and Local Retailers.
Certified organic heirloom vegetables, grains, flours and heritage animals for meat and eggs. Small and large full-diet CSA, which can include veggies, meat and flour delivered to Sisters, Bend, Redmond, Madras and Sunriver
- What we produce: Certified organic heirloom vegetables, grains, flour, and heritage animals for meat and eggs.
- Where its available: U-pick open daily 8a-3p July-October. Visit website for updates. Small and large vegetable and meat CSAs delivered
We offer organic specialty greens, vegetables, grass-fed pasture raised pork, beef, lamb, turkey, chicken and eggs, nitrate-free sausage, ham and bacon.
- What we produce: Organically Grass Fed, Pasture Raised Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken and Eggs. Organically Grown Greens, Asian Greens, Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers.
- Where it’s available: On Farm Mon-Sat, 9a -5p. Call for tours. Visit website for updates. Farmers Market.
Lin Perelli Wright
63275 Eastview Drive, BEND| 541-918-1654
A cottage garden within Bend city limits offering non-GMO and organically grown herbs and edible flowers.
- What we produce: Culinary herbs, edible flowers, microgreens
- Where it’s available: farmers markets and grocers
All natural grass fed goat meat, all USDA nitrate free sausage, cage free chicken eggs “all natural.” “Getting your goat” the gourmet all-goat recipes by Patricia Moore
- What we produce: goat meat and eggs
- Where its available: CSA, Farmer’s Market, By appointment on the farm. Visit our website or call us.
Smudgie Goose Farm
- What we produce: We are a small ma and pa organic farm utilizing the most natural and sustainable growing practices possible to produce healthy and delicious seasonal produce, honey, free range eggs and much more!
- Where it’s available: Farmer’s Market and on-farm
Certified organic. Certified humane. Member of the American Pastured Poultry Association. Our happy hens are fed a no-soy/no-corn organic feed along with plenty of forage. We take pride in selling you a great tasting egg!
- What we produce: eggs
- Where its available: CSA Farmers Market Home Delivery On-farm Retailer/Grocer
Gail & Jim Hall
93698 Hunters Circle, BEND | 541-330-6476
- What we produce: Microgreens, microherbs, shoots, garnish greens.
- Where it is available: Agricultural Connections, Central Oregon Locavore and through other retailers.
Timber Creek Farm is a 113 acre ranch along the Crooked River, which produces lamb born and raised on the grasses of Crook County. The Columbia sheep possesses a mild lamb flavor excelling in any preparation.
- What we produce: vegetable and lamb
- Where its available: Famers Market, On Farm (Contact via phone or email)
As an indoor, organic, aquaponic farm in downtown Bend, we raise Tilapia fish & grow produce (greens, strawberries, tomatoes, basil, etc).
- What we produce: vegetables, fish, and herbs
- Where its available: CSA, Farmers Market, Home Delivery, On-farm, Online Retailer/Grocer and Central Oregon Locavore
Sustainably-raised, gourmet-quality vegetables, fruit, herbs, eggs, cut flowers as well as heritage-breed, humane, pasture-raised pork and dairy goats.
- What we produce: vegetables, fruit, herbs, eggs, cut flowers, pork, weaner pig, and dairy goats.
- Where its available: CSA, On Farm (email for information and farm tours)